Just a Stage
Atlanta columnist, Jan Butsch, has just published her second book, "Murphy's: 25 Years of Recipes and Memories" in collaboration with Tom Murphy. Her first book, "Just a Stage," published earlier in 2005.
Just a Stage will be available at your local book store soon or you can order it online at SchroderMedia.com and Amazon.com. For more information or to read excerpts, please click here.
Just a Stage is a collection of humorous columns about raising kids in the age of MTV, ADD and SUVs.
• weekly restaurant and humor columnist for The Story newspapers and Travelgirl Magazine managing editor
• seminar leader for and speaker to civic groups and churches
• associate publisher, editor at Atlanta Intown, Atlanta Buckhead, Atlanta North
• served in management at High Museum of Art and Rialto Center for Performing Arts
• Gold Flame award – International Association of Business Communicators
• five finalist awards for humorous commentary – Society of Professional Journalists
• published stories in Elle magazine, Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother’s Soul, Creative Loafing, Atlanta Parent and Fulton County Daily Report
• graduate of University of Virginia and The Westminster Schools
• Atlanta native
• Mother of two teenagers
Post Your Comments
Have a question? A comment? Want to share a funny story of your own? Want to invite Jan to speak to your group or book club? Jan would love to hear from you! Please feel free to post your comments, and she will get back to you soon.